To enable the User and the Client to have access to our services, the Company has to collect and process in particular the following data concerning Users: • Surname, forename, date and place of birth; • Postal address; • Fixed and mobile telephone number; • Email address; • IP address; • Skype identifier; and, where appropriate • If applicable, information regarding the company that benefits from the commissioned Consultation (registered office, company number, VAT, etc.) and the contact person for that purpose ; • If applicable, completed questionnaires.
This website LAWGITECH (lawgitech.eu, hereinafter referred to as the “website” or « LAWGITECH »), is the property of the S.P.R.L. Digilaw which enterprise number is and registered office is located at 1000 Bruxelles, avenue Michel-Ange 86 (hereinafter referred to as Digilaw S.P.R.L. or DIGILAW). Digilaw S.P.R .L. is also the publisher of the website. The applicable GTC are those in force on the date of use by the Users of the LAWGITECH website.
Every User/client can obtain access to, and if necessary, rectification or deletion of the information concerning him/her, by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, while indicating his/her last name, first name, postal mail and e-mail addresses and attaching a copy of his / identity card.
We collect information directly from individuals online, as well as automatically through the use of our Sites.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED DIRECTLY
We may collect personal information about you—such as your name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc.—directly from you. For example, personal information may be collected when you fill out a ‘Contact Us’ form, sign up for our mailing lists, register for events we host or sponsor, submit information as part of certain online services (eg, our Privacy Scorebox), post comments on our blogs, or otherwise provide us information through the Sites. Generally, the information we collect includes your:
• Name, company name and title/position.
• Email address, phone number, mailing address and contact details.
• Contact preferences and interests.
• Business affiliations.
• For events, it may include dietary restrictions, requested accommodations and other event-related preferences.
• Other information related to your request or inquiry.
2. AUTOMATICALLY-COLLECTED INFORMATION
3. OUR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information you provide to respond to your request or inquiry and in the ordinary course of conducting our business. Generally, we use the information (including personal information) that we collect online as follows:
- Providing support and services
- Responding to your requests
- Analytics and improvement
- Protect our legal rights and prevent misuse
- Comply with legal obligations
- To comply with the law or legal proceedings
- General business operations